Friday, July 17, 2015

samsung galaxy s4 SGH-I337 firmware download

samsung galaxy s4 SGH-I337 firmware download

Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 latest official firmware
Samsung Galaxy S4 android Kitkat 4.4.2 firmware download


Model     SGH-I337
Model name     GALAXY S4
Country     USA (AT&T)
Version     Android
Changelist     0
Build date     N/A
Product code     ATT
PDA     I337UCUAMDB
CSC     I337ATTAMDB




i337 4.4.2 kitkat firmware Link Here



samsung galaxy s4 SGH-I337 new official firmware download


1 comment:




  1. Attention everyone, the file provided above is not working. I have been looking for the working file and finally found it. I just wanna help people to save them time on searching so here it is...


    CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL FILE NOW

    CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL FILE NOW


    It's 100% true and working file so no worries for you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete