Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Z3X Samsung Tool Pro 21.3 Update - Activate DIAG for Android 5.x - first in the world

Z3X Samsung Tool Pro 21.3 Update - Activate DIAG for Android 5.x - first in the world

 Z3X Samsung Tool Pro 21.3 Update - *Activate DIAG for Android 5.x WITHOUT ROOT - First in the World

Again hot solution from z3x-team - Activation Diag mode for android 5.x. WITHOUT ROOT!!!!!!!
Again only z3x users have exclusive and hot solution!!
Still not ready to activate Pro version of samsung tool?
So wait next update.



Added:

- support SM-A300HQ(Direct Unlock without root, MSL reset, Write CERT without wipe EFS,QCN read/write)
- support SM-A500HQ(Direct Unlock without root, MSL reset, Write CERT without wipe EFS,QCN read/write)
- support SM-G386T1(Direct Unlock without root, MSL reset, Write CERT without wipe EFS,QCN read/write)
- support SM-P907A(Direct Unlock without root, MSL reset, Write CERT without wipe EFS,QCN read/write)
- support GT-I9507(Direct Unlock without root, MSL reset, Write CERT without wipe EFS,QCN read/write)
- support SM-A700YD(Direct Unlock without root, MSL reset, Write CERT without wipe EFS,QCN read/write)
- support GT-I9195I(Direct Unlock, QCN Read/Write, Read/Write EFS, Write CERT (after wipe), Wipe EFS(NVM))- first in the world
- support SM-G130BU (Direct unlock, Imei repair, Cert patch, Cert read/Write) - first in the world

- support SGH-T189N (flashing, direct *unlockl/read codes/ imei repair) - first in the world
- support SM-G920FD

New algo for direct repair I8550/I8552/I8260/I8262 added:

Fixed:
-*fix I9060I/M G355* missing "patch cert"


Mega Link

No comments:

Post a Comment